Guidance for landlords, tenants and local authorities in the private and social rented sectors - Find out more at .GOV HERE
Extra protection for businesses with ban on evictions for commercial tenants who miss rent payments - Find out more at .GOV HERE
If you are a tenant experiencing financial difficulties because of COVID-19, the government will ensure you do not face the threat of eviction for at least 3 months.
I understand keeping your home in these difficult times is vital, we've agreed the following :
- for those in difficulty due to coronavirus, mortgage lenders will offer a three month mortgage holiday – so that people will not have to pay a penny towards their mortgage while they get back on their
- complete ban on evictions and additional protection for renters
- emergency legislation to suspend new evictions
- no new possession proceedings
- 3 month mortgage payment holiday extended to Buy to Let mortgages.
- no renter who's lost income due to coronavirus will be forced out of their home
Buy to let landlords
- no landlord will face unmanageable debts.
- landlords will also be protected as 3 month mortgage payment holiday is extended to Buy to Let mortgages