In honour of the extraordinary life of Her Majesty, Books of Condolences have been opened in communities around South Ribble. I had the pleasure of visiting some of these books to read the beautiful tributes to Her Majesty and share in the memories of her reign.
If you’d like to leave a message of your own, there are a number of places around South Ribble where you can do so:
- Broad Oak Primary School, Penwortham (Open 9AM-3PM, during school hours)
- Tarleton Community Primary School (Open 9AM-3PM, during school hours)
- All Saints' Church, New Longton(Open from 3PM-5PM, and then 7PM-8PM)
- Croston St. Michael’s Church (Open during church hours)
- Hesketh Bank All Saints’ Church (Open 3PM-5PM, also has space for floral tributes)
- Leyland Civic Centre (Open 8AM-8PM, also has space for floral tributes)
🌹Lancashire County Council have also opened a county-wide book in County Hall’s Chapel in Preston. This book is open from 9AM to 5PM.